I need help with something...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kaialoof, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaialoof

kaialoof New Member

Well to start off I am gay. I have known this since I was in 8th grade. And for a very long time I have been very depressed because of many things that have happened in my life. To start, as much as I would love to tell my parents, I can't because I have seen the way they express themselves about gay people and I know that it's not going to end up very well. Also, all my friends are extremely conservative and religious, and I know they wouldn't take it well either. But all I've ever wanted was to have someone with whom I could talk and discuss how I feel, and share many things, but I have never found anyone like that. For example, I had one friend who was extremely close to me, and I would enjoy his company. One day I decided to come out to him, and ever since then, he started to use it to attack me. I guess he thought he was being funny, but it would really hurt me. I actually started using drugs to try and feel better, it at least makes me forget for a little while. Needless to say, the thought of just ending my life and stop going through all this is there, which is why I'm writing to you guys.

Anyways, the friends I mentioned before have started hanging out with a gay person. They don't know this, I do because I knew him before, not as well, but I found out a long time ago. But we talked the other day about related things, and stuff that happened in his life, and I wanted to share my story with him, but I just couldn't because I didn't seem prepared. He asked me if I was gay and I told him know, again because I wasn't really prepared to come out to him, mostly because I haven't really known him as good for that long. But I also wanted your opinion, would it be good if I confessed to him? Also, I really don't know what to say... What do you guys think? Any advice?

2. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

i would suggest testing the water, when your out with him, just point to a guy and ask him do you think that guys gay and see his reaction, thats what i had to do with my family and friends. if you ever want to talk, send me a messege. take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.