i need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bunjyman, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

hello everyone first time posting
    ok here's the thing 5 years ago i met this girl i fell in love the moment i saw her after that we became best friends for 2 years then i told her how i felt
    and we dated for another year it was the best time of my life then she dumped me due to reasons i dont want to discuss it hit me hard and i didn't see her for 2 more years and i had depression for a year and a half

which brings me to 2 weeks ago i got back in conntact with her and we decided to meet for coffee we talk and then she asked me if i had a girlfriend (by the way she has a boyfriend) and i said i havent had a girfriend since we broke up and i ended up telling her i still love her then we started to makeout and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex

i felt terrible after and all my feelings for her come rushing back and i love her again but she cant brake up with her boyfriend and im depressed again and for about a week have been thinking about suicide and last night i was going to end my life

sorry my post is so long

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome.
    Are you going to remain in contact with this girl even as friends?
    I think she made a very stupid decision by doing what she did, leading you on when she was in a relationship. I think that was quite selfish.
    I do hope you get the right support and help to get you through this, have you tried counselling?

3. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i hope we can still be friends but im not sure anymore
    and i havent thought about counselling

4. Petal

I have had counselling several times, you can trust me when I say it helps a lot regarding thoughts,emotions and the quality of your life in general. Go for it :) And just a thought popped into my mind lol I hope ye used protection!

5. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

ok whats the harm in trying right
    and no i didn't use protection which i know was a huge mistake

6. Petal

Yes exactly, you won't know til you try :) Some counsellors specialize in relationship problems/break ups etc.. but if it is to the point of wanting to die you may want to see your doctor and get treatment.

No protection-hopefully she will have been on the pill since she has a boyfriend!

7. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

thank you for your help it really means alot to me

8. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

oh and also can i pm you whenever i need to talk

9. Petal

You're welcome and sure you can PM me anytime, I'm on several times a day. Best of luck to you! No giving up :)

10. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You will get support and care from this forum. Relationship are hard and sometimes it takes time to get over. Just keep posting here and most important take care.

11. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i've found a good therapist she seems realiy nice
    thank you for the support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.