I need help...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itneverends94, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itneverends94

itneverends94 New Member

I need someone's help. I'm at the end of the line. I've been suffering from depression for 9 years now (since I was 11) and things are just too much for me now. I've lost everything and I just want to die. I'm not eating or sleeping and I think I am going crazy. I'm drinking alcohol on my anti depressants and the voices in my head are getting worse. They are telling me to kill myself almost all day every day and I can't take it anymore. I have no friends and my boyfriend dumped me for no reason. My family is falling apart around me and I can't trust anyone. I am too scared to leave my house in case I end up<mod edit- methods>. I need to know whether there is any point in trying to live on or not. Please help me :'(

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Please do what you say you need and get help. I am glad you found us and talk to us for support but when it gets this bad it is okay to call a crisis line or go to the hospital to get help. Get real treatment also so you can take a short break from your life when everything is falling apart so you can put things in perspective- it is sometimes the best idea.

Obviously you know drinking on top of the anti depressants makes them useless, so get yourself to a place mentally where you can get something form the treatment you are getting so it has a chance to work and break this years long run of depression and pain. Call the dr or psyche that prescribed the meds and see if they can help you make the voices quiet down.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

3. itneverends94

itneverends94 New Member

I went to the doctors yesterday and showed him i was self harming and told him what i was feeling but he wouldnt give me stronger tablets, so I'm stuck on a weak dose. They stopped working before I started drinking again. My counsellors never helped me so I stopped going. I would phone a crisis line but theres always someone in my house and I'm scared that they will either laugh at me or tell me I'm being stupid :(

4. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

I have called the crisis line from the bathroom with a shower running. The crisis line won't laugh or tell you that you are being stupid. Hope you feel better soon.

5. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

There is always a point to continuing on, even if you don't feel that way right now. Eventually you find what helps you and if you're doc isn't willing to help you, you should consider finding a new doctor. Eventually you find someone that can truly make a difference in your life and make things seems a lot clearer and a lot better. Keep fighting for your right to be happy. Eventually you find it.

6. itneverends94

itneverends94 New Member

K8E: thats a great idea, thanks :)

7. itneverends94

itneverends94 New Member

FMyLife: thanks, I am trying to see a way out but it's so difficult, i cant get the words out when i try to talk to people about it, i just cry hysterically :( im considering changing my doctor because he doesnt do anything to help me. Im feeling slightly better today but the thoughts are still very bad and the voices are still loud, but i dont feel as tempted to listen to them. Thanks to everyone for your advice, i now know that not everyone wants me dead :)

8. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

I know right now its hard to find a way out. I am glad to hear you are considering a change in docs as that may be key to your healing. I'm currenty seeking second opinion myself in hopes for closure on the chaos that is my life, but I assure you, there is eventually peace. Sometimes we have to fight our hearts out to find it. I wish you the best of luck my friend. Be well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.