I need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sheffildhelp, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheffildhelp

sheffildhelp New Member

Hello. I'm Sky, and I could really use some help. Voices in my head are telling me that I'm good enough. I'm really stressed and alone right now and I don't know what to do. I just want to end it but I know it's not the right thing to do. I need help. I want to be a better person. I don't want to leave the few friends I have. I know suicide isn't okay. I know it isn't the right answer but It's all I have now. I'm really scared I'm going to give up. I don't want to give up. I want to be strong. Please, somebody help me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sky glad you are reaching out here What you do is call someone you trust your doctor or family and let them know your voices are back and your medication needs to be adjusted ok
    If there is no one to talk to then go to hospital and let them know there what is happening

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sky and welcome to SF. I am really sorry you are feeling the way you are, do you have friends you can talk to about what you are going through? Do not suffer in silence, things can get better :hugs:

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hi Sky. You are stronger than the voices.

You can get extra help from others if needed.

5. Hi SKy,
    If you find that the voices in your head are making you want to hurt yourself, or if they are becoming so overpowering that you may feel compelled to try to help yourself, then please consider going to the hospital emergency room. Don't try to do it all on your own when professional help is available. Sometimes seeking professional help can be be one of the most courageous things that you can do, and is definitely a sight of inner strength.

6. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

Hey Sky,

I know it's hard but it's good you're looking for help. Everyone has those thoughts I would think, but it's tough when they get overwhelming. I'd recommend, you hang out with your friends or those you like. Just getting out to get your mind off it can help more than one would think.

7. iBananya

iBananya Member

Hello Sky! :hug:

While we can never completely understand the struggles of each other as our life experiences are all so different, we can try, and we can certainly hear you out and be here for you any time you wish :) First of all, you're stronger than the voices. I promise. It's always said, but all things pass. Whatever is absolutely crushing us on one day, will leave us on another. And for the things that never leave, answers can be found, support can be had, and you never have to struggle alone! It sounds like you have a few dear people in your life, have you talked to them about this? And if it's something you can't talk with them about, remember, we're here, and there are many resources available! Let's get through whatever you're struggling with together!

Life can be terrifying. It can feel like an absolute free fall without a parachute. If you ever feel weak or like you need someone to reach out to, any of us are always here, just a message away :) :pinkheart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.