I need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob26003

I need Help. I am getting more suicidal. I sold my gun so I dont have a gun. I don't think I have the courage to cut my wrists. Have thought about cutting. Maybe then I could get some help. :sad:

I have to do something. If I had my gun............ What scares me is it only takes that one moment and it is all over.

I keep thinking about hurting myself, like stabbing my hand or something.

What's going on?

Why does it have to be like this............ Why do I have to suffer all the fucking time? I am a good person. I dont get it :sad:

All I can think is that God wants me dead, but that is prolly just a crazy thought, but it feels like it is not.

Bob
Im so sorry you are feeling so low. Can you talk to your dr. about how you are feeling, maybe they can help you more? If you need to talk I'm here to listen after all you've listened to me so many times. :hug:

Selling your gun was a huge step towards preventing suicide. It's terrible that you're still suffering suicidal feelings, however. Was there a trigger for these feelings, such as a person who acted cruel in your direction? Or do you simply suffer from general depression? Anyway, hope you get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00