• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I Need Help

Always Hopeless

How do you face your attacker? When victims don't get justice (which is my situation) or when they are in the process of trying to get justice like in a court, how do they do it?

When my life is hell and I'm suffering from the trauma of being victimized, while the psychopath is living her best life and doesn't have to have consequences......how do you face the people who victimized you?

Feel free to check my post history for more context on what's happening to me. But I'm about to be traumatized all over again and I don't know what to do. I feel so broken.

There are some different groups out there, I'm not sure how much they can do.

There are different groups for different types of attacks. There are sexual assault groups, victims of crime groups, bullying, maybe others.

What groups might be available to you can also depend on what country you live in.

I hope something can help.

MichaelKay

I know this isn't very helpful or practical advice but in situations like these I try to muster some faith in karma. People who do bad stuff will eventually get what's coming to them. All that we who have been hurt or victimized can do is focus on healing our wounds and rest assured that people, sooner or later, will get what's coming to them. I'm sorry you're feeling down atm but try not to let the thoughts consume you.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I know this isn't very helpful or practical advice but in situations like these I try to muster some faith in karma. People who do bad stuff will eventually get what's coming to them. All that we who have been hurt or victimized can do is focus on healing our wounds and rest assured that people, sooner or later, will get what's coming to them. I'm sorry you're feeling down atm but try not to let the thoughts consume you.
This is what I have seen typically in my life to individuals such as are described. When younger I would have handled it personally but now I just leave them to their fate which eventually is apt to catch up to them.

Waves

This is what I have seen typically in my life to individuals such as are described. When younger I would have handled it personally but now I just leave them to their fate which eventually is apt to catch up to them.
really hope so

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00