I need help :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Damian_H, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damian_H

Damian_H Well-Known Member

I've just got with someone who I really really like, but I have a really big fear she doesn't want to be with me... Now I keep telling myself it's just Damian talking (Damian is the name I gave my voice in my head so the people know what I'm talking about without me feeling crazy...) but I really cant help feeling like this and it's really getting me down, If anyone can help me please post something. I love her so much I really want to make this work between us so any help possible please please please give!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You're talking about the same woman who just yesterday said about you "Gods I love him so much <3 He's been my best friend for so long and now he's mine!"?

I don't know the intimate details of your relationship, but I don't think you have much to fear right now about her not wanting to be with you.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Sounds like you're just being paranoid, you need to learn how to trust yourself and her before you can move on.

4. Damian_H

Yeah thats the girl and yeah she keeps telling me that shes not going to but like I said it's his fault, I try to block him out but I just cant, and With her it's the worst it's ever been. I've not cried so much over some since my parents broke up...

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

counselling? having a voice like him in your head isnt something you should have to deal with, how long have you had it for?

6. Damian_H

A while, but if I get counciling It would make me really just feel crazy, and I dont want to feel crazy. I've calmed down alot now, I asked her to ring me cause I couldn't ring her, I really needed to hear her voice. I was surprised at how much it helped.

7. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I can help :smile:

I can still remember the first time that I saw you. It was in Helen's Wednesday class and you were massaging some girl's back. I remember thinking you were cute, and I wanted so badly to get your attention, but you didn't even seem to notice me.
    Wasn't long after that that we were friends, and we started to spend more time together, going into town at lunch (I even got in trouble for being late a few times just to snatch a few more minutes!).

I could tell you anything, and it seemed like you understood me like no one else did. I started to want to be with you more, and it made me… I don't know… jealous when you didn't pay attention to me. Is that selfish? Maybe it is, but if it is, then I'm guilty.
    I was still with Tom when I first began to develop feelings for you, and it was difficult, but I knew how I felt, and I couldn't stop talking about you.

It was so, so hard for me to know at that point that we couldn't be together, and you and Ness seemed so strong then, I didn't think I'd ever get a chance. When Tom and I broke up, I knew you would never cheat on Ness, and I didn't expect you to, so I tried to keep most of what I was feeling back from you.
    Kane… I dunno. I think he was like a substitute. It was never going to work, even if we had seen each other more.

It's always been you, you and only you that I've wanted ever since I first started to like you. You're the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful person and I can't believe my luck that I finally have you.
    Never doubt that I love you, because I do, so much. You are so amazingly special, Matt, and I can't put into words how much I care about you. It kills me to see you upset, and I never want you to be upset over me. Don't you listen to what that idiot Damian says. I love you, trust you, and there's no one else that I want to be with.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Once again,

I love you.
    I only want to be with you.
    I am not going to leave you.

I love you, Matt.

<3 <3 <3

8. Damian_H

I'm really not good with long posts so this will probably be about 1/10th the size of yours... But I love you too, I started feeling somthing for you also when you was with Tom, When ever I wanted to go into Leigh I'd only ever ask you to go with me so I could be alone with you. Your the only person I've ever been able to talk to, your the only person I've ever been able to open upto, your the most special person in my life.

I've never loved someone as much as I love you in such short time. I've known you what? 7-8 months? if that... And I know I love you. Your just an amazing person, I love to be around you and I hate to be away from you. Your the best thing to ever happen to me.

I love you now and forever, you'll always be in my heart, my soul and my life. I will never forget you, no matter what ever happens in the futer. I will love you in this life and the next!

9. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Geez, get a room you two.

10. Damian_H

Hahaha, thanks, and welcome back. Your comment made alot of sense. But like I posted the thing that helped the most is just talking to her, my little counciler :D

11. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Wow, this is so sweet !!! <33 :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.