I need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Solution needed, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solution needed

Solution needed New Member

Hi,

I'm a young male with a good life I go to uni and get reasonably good grades. I have a job and I also have many friends. I laugh a lot when I'm around people and I'm usually in a good mood but for the last month almost every night I have started to feel depressed and unhappy about my life. I often think of ways to commit suicide but thoughts of my family stop me, however I don't know how much longer that will work. I know that I have a good life and I'm very lucky to have everything I do and yet I can't shake these feelings. I understand there are people out there who are in much more dire problems but I needed to let someone, somewhere hear this because I don't want to tell me family or friends because I fear it may affect the relationship I have with them.

If anyone could please suggest ways to get rid of these feelings of depression I would be very greatful.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Could there be a factor, an event that could be linked to this lowering mood?
    Or perhaps a seasonal downlow that affect not a few people in this season or even Christmas as we can read on the forum being a huge hit in the stomach type thing?

If none of the above regards your situation, I would opt for a visit to your family doctor and talk it out with him-her. It could be the case to give you something that work on humor (stabilizer of humor) if not then he will refer you to a psi that will analyze your situation but from what you've said so far, I doubt it is a serious problem, more or so a mood swing that can be livelled up or stabalized.

Good luck to you hun and let us know .... you are wilkome to write here as long as you feel the need for.

best of all
    granny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.