i need help....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thanatosx, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanatosx

    thanatosx New Member

    My name is Damon, i have lived with my fiance Vanessa for 8 months, and she is 5 months pregnant, me and her were at her mopms house for the last 3 months, then today when i get back from work, her mom says i cant stay anymore, and then half an hour later when i get to my parents house, Vanessa broke up with me, i feel crushed, alone, and useless, the kicker is, < mod edit - specifics > 2 hours ago, and now im feeling light headed and dizzy, i dont know what to do, live or die, go to the hospital or go to sleep, i dont know, im too out of it to even think now ;-;
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2008
  2. itmahanh

    itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

    You have a precious little life coming into this world. Whether you are together or not that little person will need a Dad. Need I say more? Call 911 now so that that little baby has you there when it needs you.
  3. dazzle11215

    dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

    Hi Damon, please get yourself over to the hospital right away. An overdose can eat away at your organs, so you need some medical care ASAP.

    Please know that you can and will feel better, with some hard work and professional support. We'll be there for you when you get back,

  4. nagisa

    nagisa Staff Alumni

    Please get yourself some help!! Your child need a father. Don't do this.
  5. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

    please get some help, you dont need to do this :hug:
  6. Dave_N

    Dave_N Guest

    Your liver could be in some serious trouble if you don't go to the hospital.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    No matter what, that child will need a father.
    Like everyone else has said, seek medical help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.