I Need Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jane doe, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i just find out my Boyfriend cheated on me and i need help, i cant stop crying im under a nerv atack, annd i neeed some help, he`sbeen with me 5 years, and i move with him recently nad now i hate him,please helpme i catn stpp shaking, and i dont knkow if ic aan take tihs paoain

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hun, i have been there where you are, i know how your hurting and how bad.
    although i got thru it i won't insult with you with all the normal things, but just remember you have more to give and if he done this then he isnt worth it.

take deep breaths and calm yourself down when you are ready, cry out the pain, it works for now

stay safe

3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear that your boyfriend has cheated on you. It sounds like a shock that's incredibly painful for you and you have every right to feel angry, upset, scared and however you are feeling.

Is there anything we can do to help? Keep talking here if it helps.. we are listening.
    Jenny x

4. jane doe

thank you, i need to focus on something or i dont know what im capable of, thank you for the fast reply, i cant even watch the screen,and my heart cannot handle this

5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Staying focused on something sounds like a good idea. I hope that SF provides some relief for you.. i can hear it's an overwhelming time for you right now.. it's ok to feel and express whatever you need to x

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

we are here for you hun, i know the pain u feel.

7. jane doe

thank you guys=) i really appreciate your help

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

jenny is right, you need to find something to focus on or the anger and pain will just eat you up.
    then you will end up just like a zombie, not really caring aout anything and doing nothing when now is the time to do something.

its ok to cry, vent your anger and scream out the whys, but make sure you stay safe hun :hug:

9. jane doe

i will, im trying to play a game or something, im alittle more calmed now, i can write well at least=)
    ill try to focus on something, thank you for the fast replyes i really neeeded them:)
    (and the hugs too btw)

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Thats What I Do, I Go On A Site Called Pogo.com And Play Games

11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Just wanted to pop my head in today and see how you are doing?

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hey, how are you today?

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

pogo is fun
    so is the arcade here
    also neopets.com can keep you busy for a long time :laugh:
    and addictinggames.com

:laugh:

14. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Haven't seen you online for a few days but am hoping that you're doing "ok" x

15. jane doe

i talked to him and he told me he had a crush on her a year ago, that nothing happened at all because he loves me, but thee 2 months he´s beenn an assh@le with me, he started going ut with his "new" friends, he doesnt care about my jelousy or about giving me time to get used to this. Im sorry i havent been online these days but im not stable lately and this forum, triggers me when im at home. now im sad again about all these new going outs with his friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.