i need help......

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Suicidal Risk, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicidal Risk

Suicidal Risk Member

im ready to kill myself....the past week has been the worst...my fiance and i broke up, ive been robbed, and the girl i started seeing has cheated on me....im sitting here cutting which ive only done once before, but when i did it last i used a razor and made 21 cuts, 11 on one arm, 10 on the other and i called for medical help...now im cutting down the veins and thinking about going to sleep one last time....i dont think life is reallly worth it anymore...i left high school, i have been abusing drugs and alcohol and i just want to forget it all....my worst feeling is that no matter what i never thought i would be posting on this forum asking for help rather than giving advice and help to others...i never thought this day would come but i think tonight is my last night alive......

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if your going down the veins you need to get medical help soon, you need to stop this path of self destruction and think about what you are doing.

problems with relationships will always hurt, the pain is more acute. but it doesnt mean it has to be life ending, it is possible to get thru this and start again.
    i speak from experiance on this one.

stop the drinking and drugs, it will only mess up your mind and stop you from making positive desisions about yourself.

get help now, life is worth it !!!!

stay safe

3. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

try to stay strong hun, i know its hard but try.
    sounds like you need propper medical help aswell!
    stay strong, be safe
    loves n hugs
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.