I need Help...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gigixlikesxsocks, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigixlikesxsocks

gigixlikesxsocks New Member

my ex boyfriend and i are still "together physically"
    he took my virginity at 14.
    i'm 15 now and he's 18.

he's tearing my life apart.
    and he's like a drug, i can't stop going back to him
    i've changed so much because of him
    and almost commited suicide on november 3rd of this year
    to escape the pain.

i don't know what to do
    i'm a cutter and
    i'm afraid.
    i'm so very very afraid

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

That sounds so hard. :sad:

I'm sorry you're having such a crappy time.

jame.s

3. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

That is a poor situation to be in. A quagmire. It might be hard, but there is a way out.

I'm not sure what to say more than that. I've never been there, and have no opinion to give beyond speculation.

I'd try and find something to take over for him; some other love - person or otherwise.

4. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Here is a cool trick I learned from one of the masters, you may use it if you like :smile:

Change every hurtful self voice when ever you catch it to something silly "think a silly goofy voice you would never take serious, make the voice shrink to almost nothing and fade the voice down. Then grab the voice and throw it in a dark insignificant place at the back.

Feel free to :laugh: at it and do your victory dance to annoy it even more :dance: It is totally harmless now, and the very sound will just make you :giggle:

the best thing about this trick is that you can do this how many times you want and add how many silly voices you want :biggrin:.

Did I say that you are kind, interesting, fun and lovable and that YOUR VALUE HAS SKYROCKET THROUGH THE FREAKING ROOF AND YES YOU GIRL, ROCK! :rockon:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Gigi,
    Your boyfriend is of legal age and what he is doing to you is statuary rape because you are a minor. You need to drop him like a hot potato! Life will get back on course once he is out of your life.
    It sounds like he is using a kind of mind control on you. He knows what he is doing and it isn't your fault. You need to leave him and change your focus on yourself. You have to be intimate with your self to know what true love is. Please just walk away from him and don't look back!! We are here for you to show support and to give you what comfort we can!!~Joseph~

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,

welcome to sf!

Stranger1 is right, it is statutory rape. Please keep away from him, all he is doing is causing you pain :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.