I need help....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ninonocae, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninonocae

Ninonocae New Member

My job's barely paying the bills, my house is falling apart around me...

I'm gay, my boyfriend and I were having fun going to the store, messing around... We come home, have a horrible arguement, and he tells me to leave, and he never wants to see me again. Today i go to visit his aunt, he's there, and he tells me to leave. I love him sooo much..... He's like my family, my best friend.. I keep wanting this to be a dream and I can wake up.... Not two days ago I had the best, most wonderful human being in the world by my side, and now I'm alone, and I can't feel anything. I feel like everyone hates me....

My boss is constantly complaining about my work performance, and I try to work hard but my mind is constantly racing...

I mess up on the simplest of things at work. I have no friends, no phone. No contact to the outside world, really. The only time I go to town is for groceries or to work. I'm scared of leaving town...

Everything I had hoped for is gone. Normally I use sharp car keys to dig in my arm, making large gashes. For the first time I actually tried to cut my wrist with a knife tonight. It's not a deep wound, barely a scratch... But it's geting me thinking, somethings got to happen. Either something good, or somethingi bad.....

please help me...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey, welcome to SF. I know you're having a really tough time, but I'm glad you posted.

Do you think that in time your boyfriend would be willing to try and work things out?

I'm around if you ever want to talk. You can PM me anytime. Just remember that you aren't alone.

3. Ninonocae

Ninonocae New Member

I dont know... He has really bad depression. I think he's bipolar. His aunt said that he changes his emotions like the wind....

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Its worth trying to talk to your bf, explaining things and trying to work things out. You say he has bipolar, it's possible that he's just having a bad episode and he'll come to his own senses. I know its hard to lose someone you love though but dont give up on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.