I need help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by My_eyes_lie, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

All in all since my discharge from IP I have been doing pretty well. I do pretty intensive OP at home (in NY) I weigh in daily and see my therapist and dietitian at least once a week. But lately I have been struggling so much. It's getting harder to eat and now I feel as though I may purge. I'm really just looking for some support. I don't want to start this cycle again :-/
  2. AEdle

AEdle Well-Known Member

Sorry girl!
    Try to stay away!Think that if you`ll start again this cycle you won`t stop and you will be much stressed and much depressed which as you know sucks.(I suppose you know lol)

Try too keep your mind busy and think at something that you love to do/think.I don`t know..Try to do new things..or make new hobbies.
  3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I'm in a similar position now. I wish I had words of wisdom, but if I did I wouldn't be struggling so much myself. PM me if you ever need to talk, I get where you're coming from. :hug:
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Keep yourself busy, okay?
    That's really all that I can say... it's hard- but once you get past this; you're going to be so much stronger!
    You can do it!
  5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It helps me when I start to struggle to see my treatment team more often than once a week, better to ask for help now than wait until things get out of control. I know it is hard to admit you need help when you are struggling, but that is why they are there. You are worth helping.
  6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

well said
  7. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! I am doing ok. I recently just made the huge move to be with my husband (he is stationed in Japan) so I am with out a treatment team for the time being. It's time to sink or swim I suppose. I hope you all had a safe and happy new year!
  8. AEdle

AEdle Well-Known Member

Oh that`s good that you are ok!

Hope you`ll soon be better and forget about this thing,this cycle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.