I need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brokenhalo, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

I dont realli know what to say coz I dont realli know how I feel. I am so sick of everything. I guess posting on here is kind of like my last attempt. I'v tried so many times to get my life sorted but I cant. I've been going to see a therapist for a couple of months and that has just been a waste of time. She is a moron who needs things explained twice and spends most of the session looking at her watch.

I'm really tired and I feel really sick. I have a knot in my stomach and I cant eat. I cant even think straight. I just want it all to be over.
  2. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

Hi there.

I hear you about the sick-to-your-stomach thing. Please try to keep talking.

I'll help you,and the others here will too. Do you need medical help right now?
  3. Reina

Reina Member

You're not alone....remember that....everyone is loved they just don't know it...I myself can't bring myself to eat...I don't have a therapist....just don't give up...it makes me sad knowing people are like this and I am the same....I'm sorry for what you're going through...just hang in there....after all the bad stuff there should be good...hang in there and know you're not alone...
  4. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

I dont know. I just started crying and I dont even know why but know I cant stop. I cant think straight and I just want everything to stop.
  5. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

You're going through a lot right now. It's OK to cry,and it's OK to be confused.

Please try to keep talking with us.
  6. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

I dont want to kill myself I just want to be dead. Iv felt like this for so long and nothing has changed. Im so tired of my life I just want it to be over. All of it.

Thanx to people who replied it means a lot knowing that somebody actually cares that I'm feeling like this. I hate to think that anyone else feels the way I do, if someone reading this does. Good Luck. I couldnt do it.
  7. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

brokenhalo,I don't know exactly how to help you,but I really want to help you.

Please try and talk some more. Can you tell me more about what you are feeling?
  8. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

I feel dirty. I feel like nothing matters anymore and I have completely screwed up my life. I am 15 and I feel about 50. I just want to run away some where and curl up in a ball and die.
  9. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

I'm very sorry you are hurting so much. I'll help you.

I also think you need to talk to a therapist or a doctor,someone smarter then me.
  10. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

I went to a therapist for a bit but she was terrible. Some things are too hard to just say to people and there were so many things I wanted to tell her but couldnt get the words out and she had no idea. I guess Iv given up.
  11. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

There are some bad therapists out there,I know.

I'm worried about your safety. What about calling a crisis center?

I'm just afraid that I can't give you enough help,of the right kind.
  12. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

U seem really nice. Thanx for being so kind an replying so much. I cant call a centre because if Im on the phone someone will hear me thats why I came on here.
    I know I might sound stupid but I just cant do it anymore. I hope nobody else ever has to feel the way I do
  13. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

I understand about the phone.

what about eMail? http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone/email.aspx

these guys are there to help,and they know more stuff than I do.

I don't think you are stupid! But I know you are hurting.

You are so young! You have lots of time to improve your life. I hope you'll keep trying.
  14. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

Thanx for everything Maxie. You dont need to worry about me that wont do you any good. Its too late now anyway I think. Im really sorry for wasting your time.
  15. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

You aren't wasting my time. Please keep talking.

You are so young. What if you could fix this? You'd have a lot of happy times ahead.
  16. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

What do you like to do? Watch movies? Read? Do you collect things?
  17. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

Some things just cant be unbroken. When people take things they dont realize that what they are taking can never be given back. I feel so empty inside. Whenever I used to get sad I would just go into my head and comfort myself but now I dont want to. I cant stop thinking about things that I dont want to think about. My head is not a very nice place to be right now.
  18. Maxie

Maxie Active Member

I don't know what happened,Allie, but it sounds really bad. I'm sorry.

Remember,if somebody hurts you,and you kill yourself, you are letting them hurt you again.

I've known women that have been raped or molested,and they were hurt badly, but they kept trying and are happy now.

You are very young. Why not give yourself a chance to get better?

I think you are thinking about it,because you came here. We want to help you get better.
  19. brokenhalo

brokenhalo Member

Im not going to kill myself. Not know anyway so you dont need to worry. I dont no what Im going to do but Im just going keep trying.
    Thank-you its really helped just having someone care.
  20. 1234

1234 Active Member

Why is it that you want to die?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.