I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxie

You are welcome,Allie. :)

That's good to hear. It takes guts to try. Remember that. It takes courage to want to get better,and to ask for help. I admire you for that.

Anytime you need to talk,PM me. Remember there are a lot of people on this Forum that care. They got me through a crisis last night.

Use the information on here too. There are links and ideas that might help.

hi 1234
lots of things really. I had a really um difficult time about a year ago and then things just started spiraling out of control.
I see. That is not really an answer but, at least now I know that you had a difficult time which I would never have guessed...

So why is it that you actually want to die?

I cant think anymore and I cant concentrate on anything. Im just tired and Im just done. I was attacked twice and I see the person everyday. I really cant just do this anymore I spent so long faking laughs and smiles but I really cant anymore.

I know I seem careless but I would really like to help you. But I am very direct and I know you appreciate that. If there is anything you want me to help you with just send me a PM or a response somehow.

Judging by what you have written so far I see that you are in confused state which I experience often myself. Try to see if there is a way that you can explain what's going on.

Maxie

Allie,you've made the first step.

I do think you need some professional counseling. If what I think happened is what happened,it isn't your fault.

Sparky55313

I do feel for you. I have been there many, many times. Its never gets easier but I have found ways to get my therapist to understand what I am trying to say. I keep a daily journal on my comp. Then print it out a few days before my session. She then has a chance to read it and we have very little wasted time and we get right down to business.
Keep talking here. It really does help.

KittyGirl

I know how it feels to be unable to concentrate on anything-- the only thoughts I have are painful ones, and I'm unable to move away from them and step forward... it's hard, it really is... but you're not the only one who has felt this way. You may think that you're alone- or not care- but I think the best thing for you right now is to just spill. Tell us everything that has you bothered-- everything you hate-- everything that makes you upset and want to cry; if you can do this then maybe the weight can be lifted even a bit.
We are not going to judge you. We're all just a bunch of people who are miserable as well-- trying to help eachother be less miserable.
As long as you can be open; we can help.

The pain can go away. Death is not the only answer... if you want to be happy one day-- then you will be. You just need to get past this.

Keep talking, okay? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00