i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help but i dont know if i am strong enough to get it.. i dont know if i can talk about everything thats going on inside.. im depressed all the time and i am sick of feeling this way.. help??

I know how you feel. although i've seen doctors who prescribe pills, i've never been able to talk to a therapist or councillor. i wish i could but i can't bare to let people in or let them see me and know what i'm like at my worst.
i really hope you can be stronger than me and get the help you want, i know that a lot of people say that talking to a therapist is a huge help.

ballinluig

I know just what you mean. I cant talk face to face with some one. When i needed help at the start i couldnt talk to my gp. He would ask" whats the matter Donna,what can i do for you". and i would say nothing , i was doing ok. TOTAL LIE.

I was always frightened to take up someones time and think that i was bothering them.
So i write everything down now. Like on here, its so easy to put down your feeling and whats going on in our heads that no one is judging you. Try it.

Keep posting, write a letter to your gp, take it in and give to the receptionist or text a frieend, dont bottle it up. it doesnt help, beleive you me.

Do you have a godd friend who you could call or text? Do you have anyone in your family you trust?
hope you find courage and help donnaxx:hugtackles:

i hope so too liberty.. but i doubt it.

thats almost exactly how i feel i dont want to bother/burden anyone with my problems.. i ve been posting some stuff.. it kinda helps. not really.. and no i dont, not enough to tell em whats goin on. i hope so too donna.

thanks to you all of you for taking the time to read this and help me out. i really appreciate it

let's hope that over time you can build up the strength and realise that asking for help doesn't make you a burden :)
if you can't talk to a professional, then although you said it hasn't helped you that much, remember that we're all here if you need someone to talk to. i'll always try to help if i can :hug:

gakky1

i need help but i dont know if i am strong enough to get it.. i dont know if i can talk about everything thats going on inside.. im depressed all the time and i am sick of feeling this way.. help??
Another ggod thing you can do is just to go thru a lot of threads. So many others may feel or felt the same way you do, you'll be amazed at how many are like us.:biggrin: I know it's helped me quite a bit going thru all the threads...and don't ever be afraid or guilty about telling us anything, that's why we're here.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00