i need help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by x breaking chain, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know whats wrong with me anymore, I can't seem to be happy anymore.

I'm 15 years old and I've endured so many tragic things in my life that I feel like just ending it all. I don't see the point in continuing my life if all I've had so far is an endless amount of pain, my only fear is that it will never get better and I'll always have these painful thoughts. Yeah I said painful because I can't bare the images I get when I look at a knife or any sharp object. Like when I see a sharp object I daze and in my mind I see myself grabbing that object and cutting myself, is that even normal? For the last week I've had nothing but suicidal thoughts and I'm afraid something is wrong with me mentally. I don't know what to do.

All I want is someone to help me and tell me that its going to be okay.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
  2. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Have you tried therapy?
  3. No I didn't think that it would come to this, the first time I ever had a suicidal thought was a a couple of months ago.
  4. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time.

Do you want to talk about what has happened? People here will listen, and if you are continuing to have thoughts of suicide or self harm, it would be a good idea to speak to a counselor, maybe start with one at school?
  5. Its just I have a problem with everything. Family, friends, school. Nothings been going right and its all these emotions over the years just eating me up.
  6. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Really, tell us a bit more what's bothering you, all of us here have many so problems too I'm sure someone here can help, don't be hesitant to do more posts and read thru the threads, they've helped me stay at least calm. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm also suffering, this place does help and PM someone you think will listen and help.:laugh:
  7. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

I'm sure you've heard this alot that teenage years are tough. It's normal for teenagers to have these feelings so your not completely alone.
    It might just be a phase but if it continues you can try go to councelling.
    Good luck and if you ever want to talk i'm here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.