i need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by keo09, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keo09

keo09 Active Member

cant do this anymore :((((

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

What's wrong? =( :hug:

3. keo09

keo09 Active Member

just cant be here anymore, i cant deal with all this shit { sorry 4 the swearing like} i really dont think i can carry on, i know nothing will change it has been 2 long know and am sick of hoping things will happen, but now i no i must of been an idiot 2 think that, things will never change

4. Perfect Melancholy

Things can change believe me, its hard to be honest and you have to keep pushing. I mean I am only looking at my problems now at 26 and It is taking a lot, I aint going to tell you it is going to be easy BUT and there is a but here, Is it not worth giving yourself a chance to fix things to be happy, everyone deserves that and it is NEVER too late believe me =) that is one thing I have learnt.

I understand how it feels to be sick of waiting for things to happen, but being proactive about it can help. Even if its just talking on here, it may give you an idea of what you would like to do (Seeking help support treatment etc), and the biggest thing of all knowing you are not alone in all this.

Hope that all makes sense =\

5. keo09

keo09 Active Member

it does make sence thanks u , but i have support and help of mental health services i have been with them 4 a number of years and nothing is really helping , and now my grandfarther has lost the plot and it is making me worse trying 2 help him he wont go the doctors cuz he says its all of us that is crazy and not him i love him so much but i cant do nothing i have tryed so hard 2 help him plus help myself and my grandmother but its just getting me so stressed i cant do it anymore

6. Perfect Melancholy

Okay it is good that you have been seeing someone about this, but sucks that it is not working for you sorry to hear. Have you told them it is not working? Or looked into other forms of help that may be better for you?

Would it help if you could get a doctor out to see your Granddad instead of trying to make him go to the doctors is that a possibility?

7. keo09

keo09 Active Member

he would go crazey if a doctor got called out i really dont now wot 2 do, he want stop going on at me , hes just said he doesnt want me in the house , so dont now wot 2 do know no point in goin on if am gettin kicked out , thanks for trying 2 help but i cant do this any more sorry x

8. Perfect Melancholy

No don't stay here!! there are always far better options, think of the impact it would have on people around you, I know it might not seem like they care right now, but I bet they would rather help then have you end it :sad:

9. keo09

keo09 Active Member

they cant even help my grandad so how can they help me they think its just all in my head i need 2 grow up

10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please don't harm yourself. No one wants to hear that :(.
    you are worthy of living, and you don't deserve all the pain you're In. Keep being strong.
    You are destined to live, sweetheart.
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.