I need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by .Dan, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Dan

.Dan Active Member

Im going through alot right now. I decided the best thing for me is to goto a mental health hospital. I need to find one that is either real low cost or free. I have tried googling it but I can't find anything. Can someone please help me find a place near Dallas, TX? Thank you.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How about going to a doctor and talking to them. They will have all the contacts and know how to find something that should be of benefit to you. I'm guessing you have no been in one before? What is it you want from it?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

go to emergency dept of hospital okay they will give you contacts on how to get the best help for you or call crisis line they will help you as well. Good for you making decision that you need help and are willing to get it
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Good for you for reaching out for help! That takes gutts and shows that you are ready for help. I am sure there are many free places for you to go in order to be helped, and I pray that you do recieve the help you need. I just want to add the suggestion of getting spiritual help as well. I am not trying to force you to pick the one I use, but it is worth it to go on a spiritual journey and seek out a spiritual path of peace. Blessings to you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.