I need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chris7, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris7

Chris7 New Member

I have tryed to kill myself several times in my life. The last time should have worked I took about 40 ativans and drank a bottle of vodka and still woke up the next day. I express I want to kill myself to my father so his idea of "helping" me is to leave me alone. I almost feel like he is hoping I will do it. I really see no hope of anytyhing ever getting better.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey the onlyway things will change if you go to hospital and get help okay or call crisis or your pdoc get on new meds You dad is probably not knowing what to do and is feeling so much pain as well that you would want to leave him in that way. Get someone that will listen and will know how to help you call crisis line okay please
  3. assek

assek Well-Known Member

i agree, your father probably doesnt know what to do or what to say, and he doesnt realise how much he is hurting you.

is there anyone else you could talk to ? a friend or a family member ?
  4. Chris7

Chris7 New Member

I called the suicide Hotline and a nice Lady there talked with me for a while. My father still will not anwser the phone witch really make me feel worse. Its really hard on my when I can't turn to my family for help. Very depressing I have to turn to strangers if I need someone to talk too. My sister is a nasty ***** if I try an call her, I wish they would realize they are killing me. I was always there for her growing up now I have problems and the turn their backs on me. How the hell people can treat their own family like this is byound me.
  5. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

sometimes I think we hurt those closest to us without realising what we are doing. Do you think this may be a possibility? Would you find it easy to talk about your feelings with your family..I often find the most useful conversations I have when not feeling good are with relative strangers often those on the end of a phone. Keep talking with people even if it is on helplines as they are often a great help.Could you write your father and or sister anote telling how you feel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.