I need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cortez, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Talk to us hun. We are here to listen

:hug: xx

3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Its getting hared and harder for me to leave the house, I am scared of everything and everyone. I also think I am not good enough to be in this world, everyone I am around I think is better than me.

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

so cortez, are you making any progress with your therapist? how long have you been in therapy?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
  5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Yeah most people i am around are better than me, i guess thats a natural feeling when you are down. Why are you scared of everyone?

6. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

My therapist...... sometimes it's ok, other times it's not. I've been seeing him for a while now. I feel the same after seeing him every time. I'm still angry, still scared, and self esteem is still as low as can be.

The issue right now is surviving, I don't know how to, everything is against me, I can't keep up this fight.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Hun, we are all equal in this world, so no-one is better than anyone. And of course you deserve to be here. Just keep fighting and you can get through it :hug: xx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
  8. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I feel like this every single day though, not just when I am down. I don't want to keep on living like this looking at everyone person and knowing they are better than me, it makes me feel so pathetic.

I'm scared of people because they are so mean and hurt my feelings all the time. I get humiliated, laughed at, ignored, rejected. I am tired of being hurt by people. People always hurt me one way or another. But the thing that hurts the most is rejection, I am constantly rejected and it makes me fear people more and more.

9. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

how? everyday it's the same thing. It's worse every time I go out. I feel lower than everyone else. Thats why I don't even want to leave my house.

10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i know where your getting at with the 'fight'. it must be exhausting having to constantly keep the protection up. and it takes a while to over come SA but no one is better than you! the assholes in school are definitely not better than you! your a nice and worthwhile guy even if you might not realise it

11. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sorry don't know your story, have you tried any meds before, how did you get on?

12. oval

oval Well-Known Member

people laughing at you, rejecting you or hurting your feelings are not better than anyone.

13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well try to do little things to make the days different. It can be small things like putting on a CD or watching tv, Just things you don't do all the time to make things different..

14. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Thanks. A lot of people say that when they get to know me, some people went as far as saying to me before that I was one of the nicest guys they know. But yet I find myself with no one to talk to everyday, to exchange a few nice words with, to hang out......nothing.

15. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Yea, I'm on Celexa, they just doubled the dose on Monday.

16. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Well im sorry if it came out wrong...

but the guess i made was still kinnda accurate...

And TS... dont let it get to you, sure there are more succesfull people that drive a nice car and so on...

but you have value, this is just a negitiv loop

dont think to much about it. It sounds lika some anxiety you got... do you feel so often, like cant even go to buy food?

//L

17. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I'll try. But for the past few days I did nothing but lay in my bed and constantly think, that or try to get some sleep. I have no energy to do anything. I already missed two days of school, I just couldn't drag myself over there, I stayed in my bed as it is the only place i feel safe.

18. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Yeah, I totally understand that feeling. But it's the little things in life that really help. So just try to motivate yourself. Start with one thing at a time, and build it up until you feel ready and happy to return to school and stuff

:hug: xx

19. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I have to go tomorrow though, I just have to, I'll have to suck it up whatever it is that I am feeling. The semester ends in a week anyways, I just have to make it to finals.

20. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well try your best hun, and is there anyone you can talk to at school? I had a few people, and they really kept me going.

Good luck and feel free to PM me :hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.