I need help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Worthless, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

I keep having thoughts of ending it.
    They come on and off.

But at the moment, they are at its peak.

I cant stop self harming.

I have just been threatened that photos of me are going to be exposed to family and friends, and if this happens, I am going to end everything.

I need advice, I need someone to tell me what to do.

My world is spinning atm, literally, everything around me is spinning, my head is throbbing, my heart is pounding.
  2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Worthless,

Sorry to hear about your thoughts, feeling suicidal can be very daughnting at times. Self Harming is very common a release mecnism, but it will not really help you. Could you do something to stop hurting your self draw go to sleep or rest?

Who is thretening you? If they are you can report this to the police, how would that feel?

Keep holding on, were hear for you :hug:
  3. Worthless

I have sleeping problems because of how horrid my nightmares are.
    So sleeping nor resting helps.
    Drawing wont get my mind off it either.

Idont know who they are, I have their email address and told them I would go to the police but they didnt care.

I feel so uneasy atm, and I just cant stop taking this out on myself.
    And I know people will see the marks, and will ask about it which will make me feel more disgusting.

I have never hated myself as much as I have the past few weeks.

I think I need to get back on the anti-depressants, and go back to my psychologist. Im just scared I wont have the chance.
    This is a pretty intense feeling.
    I just needed to come somewhere and talk about it.
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i think you should call your psychologist and ask for an emergency appointment. then let him/her know how low you are feeling, how desperate you are right now. you need to prepare yourself for the possibility that these photos are going to come out, and you will need support for that. your psychologist will help you, support you, even if you need to go to the police.
  5. Worthless

If those photos come out.
    Nothing anyone says will help me.
    Im just hoping it doesnt come to that.
    There is so much more shit on top of this, everything is just crashing at the moment.
    Im stuck in this depressive state of mind and cant get out.
    Even when I seen my psychologist, I lied to him because I felt like he was going to judge me.
    Then he said he didnt need to see me anymore because i was better, well I wasnt. I havent been since I was 10.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

just send that email adresse to the authorities and tell them you are being harassed and threatened The police will track this person down and get rid of all if any pictures do it now don't let these people have this power over you
    Pictures well the thing is they will be forgotten in time even if they do come up If you don't want them shown then contact police now and get some help to stop these idiots from harassing you and others. hugs
  7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

your psychologist can only work with what you tell him. if you aren't better then you need some help, and he's the best person to help you. he won't judge you. are you worried about going to the police because there is something illegal going on in those photos? or is it just really, really embarassing? with some supports you can get through this. it must be terrible having it all hanging over your head. it would be enough to make anyone suicidal. be strong. be brave. it will be resolved...
  8. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Can you tell us what is so bad about these photos? Or would that make you feel more uncomfortable?
    I can't imagine any photo of my daughter upsetting me to the degree that she should take her life instead. Family love is supposed to be unconditional.
    If someone threatened my daughter with blackmail then they'd have to go through me first and they'd wish it had been the police instead.
    Can't you call their bluff? I honestly can't see that you've done anything that bad.
    You do need to get back to a doctor and get some meds. There's clearly a lot going on in your life and you're in no state to deal with it. Other than the photo's, what else is bothering you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.