I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Luci and i'm a brazilian girl. I don't know how i live anymore, i wan't to die but i need to help to do that. the best way i think is with <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, but i wan't to know if hurts.. please i need an answer, thankks.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
First of all, welcome to SF.

You won't find those types of answers here. SF is a pro-life site, which means nobody will talk to you about methods. The discussion of methods isn't allowed here, which is why I edited your post. I hope you'll stay and talk to us about what's got you feeling so bad.

First of all, welcome to SF.

You won't find those types of answers here. SF is a pro-life site, which means nobody will talk to you about methods. The discussion of methods isn't allowed here, which is why I edited your post. I hope you'll stay and talk to us about what's got you feeling so bad.
ok, thanks.

Groznyji

Hi, my name is Luci and i'm a brazilian girl. I don't know how i live anymore, i wan't to die but i need to help to do that. the best way i think is with <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, but i wan't to know if hurts.. please i need an answer, thankks.
I'd like to know what's got you down as well.

Also, how old are you? If you're a teenager (you referred to yourself as a "girl") I think it's pretty common to have those types of feelings. It's a phase and it will pass.

By the way, whatever method you were thinking of to kill yourself may or may not be painful to you, but it will certainly be painful to your family/friends when they found out what you've done.

hello and welcome to sf

do you want to tell us why you are feeling suicidal?

many people are suicidal, but are able to get better with therapy, medications, alternative treatments, exercise, meditation, etc.

things can also get better if you can resolve conflicts or get away from bad situations

we may be able to help

it could be that if you are able to get help, you will not commit suicide and someday you will be very grateful that you didn't

even if you decide to go through with it, I hope that we could at least give you some comfort and understanding

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00