i need help :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by down4life, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. down4life

down4life New Member

hi i'll try to make this short, i am seriously considering suicide and im scared i might actually do it :( first problem is im too shy at first it didnt bother me but because of this a lot of oppertunities have gone for me, right nw i have no friends, no one to hang or talk with, aways feeling lonely :( now at home there are soo many problems with parents divorcing and fighting, whuch affected my college work ended up failing it, then ended up skiving college ever since and i think they might kick me out tomorrow, i probably will never get a good job there doesnt seem to be any positive future things for me.. my parents are stict and asian so they would just control me or make me homeless pluss getting bullied for being quite dont know what to do :(

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

my parents divorced when i was 7 and now im older i understand that id rather be in a house with someone who is happy than a couple who dont get on.
    I left school at 16 and went straight into work, i wish i had gone college but thats past for me now so i just have to look forward and even though everything seems bleak, trust me, you can get through this.

I moved out by myself when i was 17( i chose too ) and even though i've struggled i've still made it.

Dont commit suicide, its not death you want, its the release from all the weight on your shoulders the trick is to get a little bit off at a time.
    Have you talked to your college about what has been happening at home and how it has effected your work?
    have you talked to your parents and told them how their divorce is affecting you?

There are many things going on in your life right now hte thing is to organise them and deal with one at a time, so just write a list of what is the most urgent thing that needs to be done and start with that.
    trust me getting these things out the way will help you.

If you ever get time come into the chat rooms ad you'll find lots of people with the same problems.

Good luck and i hope to hear from you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.