I need help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by In love with Judas, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In love with Judas

In love with Judas New Member

I'm totally new to this page, but I'm trying my best. Okay. The thing is.. I'm from Norway. The most beautiful country ever, in such a safe environment. I guess people could call me happy and all that, but I'm NOT happy at all. I'm a young girl. That's why this scares me to death. I've been thinking about suicide for a year, but never anything serious. It's extremely serious now though. I have one friend, and she is not good at listening. She does not understand my feelings at any point. I have never met my father, have had a eating disorder in 2 years and everything feels so hopeless. I have NEVER had a boyfriend before. It's hurting me inside. It's prom soon, and all of my friends are going. I'm not planning to go. Like i said: it's hopeless. I feel so lonely. Nobody to talk with.. Here is the real problem -> I've been planning to commit suicide for about 4 months now. The only thing that bothers me is mom. She's going to miss me so bad.. But I think it's for the best. I just don't know what to do. I feel so lost! I'm such a young girl, with a huge future... but. I don't think I can live in this life anymore. I have no friends at all. Why live?

I just want your opinions.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have time to make friends but to do so you have to reach out hun Take a new course join a new activity to meet people with same interest as yours. YOUr MOTHER god will never NEVER GET OVER IT OKAY I can honestly tell you one never gets over that pain Many people here have lost their child to suicide and you know what hun it not only takes one life it takes several lives the ones behind never heal YOu go to your doctor you get therapy you get on the new meds and you get healing okay YOu deserve that chance to be happy hun hugs
  3. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

If you are such a young girl Ill recommend you to ask yourself, who is strongest? Glad your mum is up to it but your friends are not, tell them actually what you feel and prove them wrong because they dont. You are much intelligent and are hours from death, Ive been there myself and I know it sucks too often and show folks who you Really are inside, (I mean no attention*****) a sad girl empty. But power to get it all going. Thats who you are, please dont let anybody go further, just you and you, okey...
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

First of all, let me welcome you to SF :) I am really sorry to hear about what you are going through. Fighting suicidal thoughts is not nice, and it is not nice fighting them alone. What has brought you to this point? You have made the first positive step of coming here and reaching out, please continue to do so and remember we are here to listen. :hug:
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF honey.

Like you said, you have a huge future. Suicide isn't the answer. I think you should talk to your mom about how you feel so you both can work together to getting you to feel better. Do you have a good relationship with her?

And not having a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't go to prom. You don't have to have a date. Just go with your friends :)

:hug: Here if you need someone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.