i need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beautyfrompain, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautyfrompain

beautyfrompain New Member

i don't know. everything has gone to pieces. my older sister died. and i'm still depressed and i hate myself more than ever. i have so many scars on my body from self injury and my sister just walked in on me making myself throw up. i don't know what to do but i can't take this anymore...

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss. DO you get any help, counsellling for your loss or your self-harm?
    When you say you hate yourself, what about you do you hate?

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello and welcome to SF... i do not do self harm so not really able to address that with you now. have done self loathing though forever.. widnlespoons did ask a question with relavence for you. have you tried therapy and counseling yet??? that can help very much.. having someone wiht experience and really listening and on your side can reap huge benefits for you.. also a crisis line if in US 1-800=273-TALK routed to a local one by you can really help also.. these people are professionals and just about heard it all. only warning i give to you is do not tease saying you are going to kill yourself to them unless you really mean it cause you will probably end up with the police knocking on your front door with an ambulance in your driveway... if those eally are your thoughts and real then this will save your life and is very good...

look around at all the forums.. we have one for self harming and also a depression forum.. look at some of the posts and maybe you will want to post there yourself.. also chatrooms usually have someone in them two.. hope this website and in the 3D world you get some help.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.