I need help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PunkRawkPoetxD, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PunkRawkPoetxD

PunkRawkPoetxD New Member

It takes alot for me to ask for help, but I feel so hopeless, and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm christian and I know that suicide isn't right. My brother killed himself last year, I finally understand why. pain that feel so endless finally comes to a end with death. and I hate myself for this, but I feel like I can't do it anymroe. I need help. -Kelly
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kelly you know my brother did the same thing and we both know the pain they left behind I know it is hard hun but we cannot do the same ok We will only keep passing that pain on to someone else. You need hun to talk to your doctor to go into hospital to get help support that is there. I know where you are at right now and it is scary hun so please call someone ok Call crisis call your doc a family member but don't stay alone hugs to you ok.

Here any time you need to talk ok all of us understand hun hugs
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Losing someone close should be all the medicine one needs to prevent them from repeating the same. The empty hole left inside us after someone we love leaves like this is too huge to ignore or to emulate the actions of. If you need help, you need to seek out professional assistance. Without knowing what country you are in, it's not possible to tell you who to call... but surely there is a resource you can contact and seek out the assistance from. Only positive results are a cure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.