I need her...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scared_child, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

i havent thought about my girlfriend in months. we are still dating, but havent been able to see eachother...so, i have been trying to limit how much i think of her...and...now, i was listening to clay aiken(invisible, the way, and i will carry you)...i need her here with me!!! I cant stand it any more! I cant stand not knowing if she is ok, i cant stand it ANYMORE! i need to see her, to hear her voice, to hold her hand! God, someone help me, b4 i do something stupid...:lost:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

call her?? get in contact with her?

3. scared_child

i cant call her...he phone is turned off...im 15...she lives 20 miles away, my guardian wont let me go see her....

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

what about internet? do you go to the same school?

5. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

I've never listened to that song, but I can take a guess and say that it's one of those nostalgic songs. The kind that seem like you'd listen to after you've lived a full life. I can't stand them. I like some of them, such as Drops of Jupiter, beautiful song, but it makes me nostalgic in a negative way. So I never listen to it.

I only listen to neutral or positive music. Even angry music is better than that sad crap....:laugh:

6. scared_child

like, i said, she lives 20 miles away, so we dont go to the same school. no interntet(for her), she barely had enough money to eat...thanks twilight, i dont usually listen to that stuff either, but i felt like listening to clay aiken...and yep...

7. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Be strong.

8. Could you possibly call her tomorrow and set up some place to meet? You know, have your guardian drop you off at the movies to see something and meet up with her there for the show?
    I know it's very difficult being away for the person you love most but sometimes it just makes us stronger in the end. When you do finally get to be with her again it'll feel great, I'm sure, and you'll realize how the wait was so worth it. I know it hurts right now but, in the end, it'll be worth it. :hug:

9. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Aw I like romance.

Anyway you could bike the 20 miles. I've done that as a teen and a 40 mile round trip freakin hurts if your not used to it, but hey.

Then again a lot can change in 4 months...

10. scared_child

thanks you guys...she has no phone...but thanks for all the ideas. i will definitely have to try them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.