I need it.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by JayLee, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

I haven't in so long and now I have to... :sad: It's so bad. I was doing so well for so long and if it weren't for my fucking family then this wouldn't of happened.

"With every mistake we must surely be learning. Still my guitar gently weeps."
  2. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

It's so not worth it, you may not care about the scars now but in the end you will, it'll hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll realise that there's a lot of things you can't do because now you have a ton of scars.
  3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i agree with hatemetoday.
    i cant go swimming or go in a tank top
    because of the scars on my shoulders.

which sucks because i love swimming :[

please dont do this
  4. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

Ya me either i also can't wear short sleeves i have to wear long sleeved shirts or jackets anywhere i go no matter if it's hot or cold, i took that for granted being able to wear normal shirts, having smooth skin on my arms, you have no idea how much i miss it, and the scars just made me more ugly.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Babe, sorry i wasn't there straight away. I must of been in a deep sleep :sad: Next time just ring my phone and hang up to wake me up. I'm glad that Callum was around for you tho.

Seriously tho, your family aren't worth hurting yourself over. They make you feel down but don't let them be the cause of a mark on your body. I've dealt with where you are at now. Just being around your family puts you into such a shit mood. But don't let them control your mind anymore. They don't have to make you feel shit. You just gotta shrug it off. Take no notice of it because the things that make you aren't worth the bother.

You have my number if you need it and again im sorry i wasn't around straight away :sad:
  6. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

I hate the guilt the day after.... :cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.