I need oblivion

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by trickortreat, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trickortreat

trickortreat Member

I've wanted to be dead for many years. But until today it was more of a case of thinking it's probably the "best option" since I'm a failure at life.

But today my mind is black...death is my only option. I had put my hopes on the fact that surely, one day, I'd be happy. Yesterday was that day. I was blissfully happy, but it's over now. Never to be repeated. And seemingly it's only purpose was to show me how truly depressed I am the rest of the time. I WANT to take my own life, to feel the pain and struggle for one last time as I take my last breath. I'm in utter despair. I can't live another day... I need to not feel... to not be... I need oblivion.

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

What makes you think that you cannot be happy again... surely if you have been once you can be again?! :unsure:

3. trickortreat

trickortreat Member

I know what you're saying...but the chances are minute (for many reasons). I've never had any "periods" of happiness or even contentedness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.