I need pretty quick help =[

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nomisf, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomisf

Nomisf Member

Ok, this isnt about me so I will keep it short,

I have a friend, who due to recenet events has decided she doesnt want to be alive anymore, she is not too closer friend , but she is close enough for me to care about.

At the moment she is sat at home and she is planning to kill herself, she has already started cutting herself and the only way i have to talk to her is MSN. I dont have her phone number or address. She is being really short and wont take any advice or help from me.

I honestly dont know what to do =[ and this really wont be good if she does end it (she is my girlfriends best mate ).

Help :sad::sad:
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Can you contact your girlfriend? Your girlfriend will most likely know where she lives or phone number so she or you can help your friend more. Maybe you can try asking her what is wrong and hopefully she'll open up that way. It can be stressful and upsetting talking to someone who isn't feeling too good, so if you want more advice feel free to post.

At the end of the day, it is important to remember, you can only do what you can do. The fact that you want to help her, and the fact that you've posted here shows you care and are trying to help so don't feel bad. :hug:

Hope your friend feels better soon.
  3. Nomisf

Nomisf Member

I cant get hold of the my girlfriend unfortuantly :sad: must have her phone off or something.

I mostly know what is wrong, or at least why she is in the state she is, but now she just wont talk to me at all. I figure there is nothing i can do really =[

Thank you ever so much for your help =] much appreciated
  4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

are there any other friends you have in common? perhaps they know her address, or if you know her last name she may be in the phone book
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.