i need say this to someone now!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hi my name is, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

so i basically became very depressed and beat myself up huge time over my ex gf cheating on me and we cussed eachother out and didn't talk for a few months. i couldn't take it anymore so i e-mailed her and then we started talking again i felt so good then i actually went to go see her yesterday. So earliar in the day she said how she heard i hooked up with a girl like a month after she cheated on me and she made a hand gesture like a knife in her heart... first of all what the fuck! we weren't dating.. and like her timing was so much better?!!?! then she was saying how much she hates the guy now that she hooked up with and i told her that he wanted her for so long and she was like oh that's why he wanted always wanted me to sleep in his room (at college in rez) and she's like oh what an asshole that dick.. then tells me two minutes later that when she hooked up with him she was the one that initiated IT!>?!?!?!!?!? FML WTF. would anybody else feel a little off by this or am i just being weird?? i'm on the fence right now id idn't think i would be back at this point fuck
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Arguments of this kind are very painful to go through. People, in their own pain, will lash out with hurtful words.

If she is cheating, then she is not ready for commitment in a relationship.

Please keep posting here, it will help you.

3. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

I agree with Chargette and would put this down to the girls immaturity and unwillingness to commit properly to a relationship.

I personally would not go back to a girl who 1) cheated on me, and 2) decided to use my own words against me. That is emotionally unfair and quite selfish of her. Sometimes forgiveness can possibly be made, but i really doubt so in this case my friend. It might just be me, but i would not even go back there any more. It sounds like she brings so much heart ache and blame! just very out of order..

Personally... id be raging.

- My answer is slightly influenced by my own emotions... each person is different.. just saying what my perspective is on it all -
  4. hi my name is

well that is what i'm trying to do is forgive her and there is no way ever i'll date her again. and we were just having a talk being super honest with eachother. or so i thought. and she said that he always wanted her to go back to his room and i didn't care cause they were friends but now she's like ohhh i see now why he tried so hard to get me to go back into his room i thought we were just friends. then she says what happened was that she was in the bed with him and she sat up with a huge smile and gave a nod and they went at it. am i crazy or did she just change her story within two minutes?!!?!?! like should i be angry at her with this changing of the story because it seems like a fucked thing to say at such a tippy toe kind of time and it was within like two minutes. like i am happy she was honest but now i'm confused. any help???
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Your girlfriend doesn't seem like a very mature person. It looks like she's just playing and waiting to see where it'll lead. For what reason, I don't know and it looks like neither do you... sometimes people just act like that, I guess...

The big question tough, is how you feel about her? Do you still love her? Do you feel you need her? Or even, do you hate her? Baesd on the info you gave, I think the best solution is just back off and let both of you do your own separate lives, if fate brings you back togheter on a later date, that's another story, but right now it seems you two want sepate things. You seem to be much more serious and, shall I say, "traditional" about a relationship than she is, and that usually doesn't work out. Maybe she just needs to grow up on her own.

As Charge said, keep posting here, let it all out, we'll be here to listen.
  6. hi my name is

she is not my gf right now and i have no plans on dating her. we hung out for the first time for a long time and we were chilling out like we use to when we were just friends my main problem is that i thought we were having a tell all and being honest and she said that the guy she hooked up with always gave her the option to go back to his place as friends to give her a place to sleep becasue the other option was with a lesbo that started to like her and then i told her that he always wanted her and she was like oh that's why he kept on telling me to go to his room to have a place to stay.. like she had no part in it (they were both very drunk at the time) and she's like what a dick and asshole... then she says what happened was she had a big smile on her face which initiated it for them and she's like i had to tell you. this was literally like two minutes apart and now i don't know if i should talk to her about this.. what i need help with is IF i should ask her why she would say that he's such a dick and an asshole for giving her a place to stay when she was drunk and having sex with her.. while she was the one who started it with a big smile on her face and she said she initiated it:S her story changed within two minutes she must have forgot because we were stoned like the honesty is there but fuck she just called him a dick and an ass for giving her a place to sleep.. fuck i'm confused it's basically like this.. "oh your such an asshole for giving me a place to stay.. can i kiss you?" if still not understandable she contradicted herself about the main reason all of the shit went down between us and we are trying to become friends again so i don't know if i should bring this up because it might start more shit cause she just fucked up big time ANY help on that will be fully appreciated!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I honestly think you should back off and end it.. There is no way you can trust her again..She is very immature and sounds like she is hooking up even with you to put a roof over her head..Chaulk it up to experience and move on with your life..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.