I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by dxm_st69, Mar 26, 2011.

1. dxm_st69

dxm_st69 New Member

OK, in Jan 2008 at Christmas, my uncle suicided, and Im only now (2011) feeling emotion... I wish there was something i could do to stop him... Is this all normal? I feel like i should have done something, to try make things better... I just want some help, someone to talk to, he use to call me the "Gay Marine" because im a queer but he raced Aussie race cars, and I wish i could have done something. I have since i had to carry him to the cremation chamber I just feel like maybe i could have stopped it, I dont know where to go, I just want someone to talk to, and some help

any help would be majorly appreciated, im balling as i write this..
    Cheers,
    Adam xox

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is normal really alot of us do not feel emotion until later on Grief is like that it happens on its own time I lost my bro to suicide and i often feel guilty sad but i know now there is nothing we could do once someones mind is that far gone with depression It was the illness that took your uncle I hope you know that okay What you can do now is get some help for you to get through grieving process perhaps plant a tree in his name or do something else to commemorate him take care okay