I need some drug

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DarkenedSkies, Sep 13, 2016.

1. DarkenedSkies

DarkenedSkies New Member

I really need something to get me high. Heroin, cocaine, weed, Percocet, it doesn't matter. As long as it's in my system I'll be good. I did heroin 3 days ago. My depression has been getting pretty bad, and it was bad before I did heroin for the first time. I truly cannot stand looking at myself in the mirror because I hate the way I look. I want to break that mirror into pieces, just so I don't have to look at myself. I have so much hatred for myself it makes me sick.
  2. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

Sorry to hear that.
    I too hate the way I look.
    But drugs aren't the answer, so I really hope you'll seek professional help.
    Both for the way you feel towards yourself and drugs.

I'm not quite sure what the drug help is called, but you can find some group that'll help you get through it.
  3. Hatred for yourself ? Mind explaining in more detail why?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, why do you hate your appearance so much? As they say...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Drugs are not the answer and I know you know that so take a step and reach out for professional help and assistance, talk to us more about why you have so much self hatred for yourself and hopefully things will begin looking up. Do you have friends or family for support? I wish you the best. You deserve to feel good about yourself, sober.