I need some help or advice

Hi, I know I haven't been on here for a long time..but I'm back..
Well..my friend told me I may have a condition called the Pseudobulbar affect. Some of you may recognize this condition from the movie joker.
There's a reason why my friend told me that I may have the condition..she noticed every time I cry, I usually laugh a lot. It gets so bad that I have to take my inhaler because I can't breathe properly because of it. I also cry uncontrollably at times. I cried a lot after class for no reason after my tutor Talked about a booklet we needed to do.
The voices are back..and so are the thoughts..
All I want is to be..a normal person..to not have these problems and to be happy..not to be sad or angry at myself.

Sorry that you're going through this Marymoo. This sounds awful.

If conventional medicine can't help, you might want to see if acupuncture or traditional Chinese herbal medicine might help. There's evidence that it can help with a variety of conditions, including mental health conditions.
https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...-map-of-acupuncture-for-mental-health.155350/

For the time being their may be some restrictions on getting treatment, but maybe you would be able to get treatment soon.

Sending hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00