I need some help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John_Ankh, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Ankh

John_Ankh New Member

I've been having suicidal thoughts for a period of months, but nothing more than mere thoughts, just by being single, all my friends and I manage to fail.
    Everything changed after I met a pretty girl, perfect for me at the first time, I really loved her, she made me happy, very happy, we had almost no dates, but this gave a little cheer to my life, I loved her more than you could love someone, she did everything for me, I fell hopelessly with her, cried when we couldn't date, and she avoided, but we discussed, and from that day on, it wasn't the same thing, a month after we broke up, and since then I am very sad to think about her, she dating with another guy, I've cutting myself to 'relieve pain', but that does not work anymore, I've thinking about committing suicide every night.
    Sometimes I am extremely happy for no apparent reason, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, that in one day, but the feeling that has prevailed is the sadness and desire to die, I've crying every night, at the slightest provocation.
    The future scares me, makes me evil, seeing happy couples makes me sad, thinking about her and how we could be happy now if it was not my mistake, I don't know what to do.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have you consulted a professional concerning how you are feeling and the fluctuations in your mood? Maybe this is a good place to start

3. John_Ankh

John_Ankh New Member

I've never been to a professional, no one but me knows how I feel, my parents would not understand.

Thanks for help

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is important to talk to someone...you can start here and use this as a rehearsal to approach ppl IRL...you deserve to feel better and do not have to go through this alone...being cared for is very critical at these times

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It does hurt to feel lonely and see couples together, but don't give up the hope that you will find that perfect girl someday. There is someone out there for everyone, so you are bound to find her sooner or later. I know you are reluctant to get help, but it will help you with your suicidal thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.