I need some words

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

hey, today I am feeling like shit. I stopped taking my meds (I am taking 4 different ones) since I felt it was too much. I feel so tired of living. I just came here today because I needed some words, I need to hear of those of you who are ok.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey pollo i was just thinking of you, wondering how you were. stopping meds suddenly is never a good idea, it can make you feel a whole lot worse, both physically and emotionally. when i stopped one med they took 4 months to wean me off of it. you should check in with your doctor about stopping, okay.

so, i also wanted to encourage you by telling you that it gets better. you know part of my story, three attempts, multiple hospitalizations. but i'm feeling much better now. i even got some photos accepted into a great art show here in toronto. things are def. looking up. i know they can for you, too.

don't give up! sending a hug, if okay

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

Go back on your meds! You might still not like how you feel but you will feel better than now!
  4. chipper

chipper Well-Known Member

i suggest you go back to your meds for now. keep on it until you feel better
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sending you my caring...I am having a good day and I hope the same for you...big hugs :pinkrose:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.