• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I need some words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollo

hey, today I am feeling like shit. I stopped taking my meds (I am taking 4 different ones) since I felt it was too much. I feel so tired of living. I just came here today because I needed some words, I need to hear of those of you who are ok.

hey pollo i was just thinking of you, wondering how you were. stopping meds suddenly is never a good idea, it can make you feel a whole lot worse, both physically and emotionally. when i stopped one med they took 4 months to wean me off of it. you should check in with your doctor about stopping, okay.

so, i also wanted to encourage you by telling you that it gets better. you know part of my story, three attempts, multiple hospitalizations. but i'm feeling much better now. i even got some photos accepted into a great art show here in toronto. things are def. looking up. i know they can for you, too.

don't give up! sending a hug, if okay

catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00