I need somebody...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I need somebody who knows and accepts the real me, someone who knows the guy who wants to die inside me. But i need a friend in my real life, not virtual friends, like on SF. There was a time when talking here on SF was quite enough to hold on at least to the next day. But virtual hugs and written words dont really help. I need someone who will come when i need him...
    I dont have anyone like that in my life. I cant talk to anyone about my feelings. This makes things worse.
    Well, i dont have anyone, but i wonder, if i had such a friend in my life, maybe i wouldnt wanted to die...

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Do you at least have a therapist you can tell your feelings to?

3. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

Hey there touglytobeloved :biggrin:

I really don't have much advice, other than the fact I feel very much the same. Maybe having a therapist would help you get these feelings out to someone at least, if you don't have one already.

4. touglytobeloved

Therapist wont help, and i dont have.
    I need someone right now, at this lonely night. And i need someone tomorow, same as i needed yesterday.

5. reefer madness

Have you tried group therapy? It's a good place to meet like minded people who understand what you're going through.

6. touglytobeloved

There is no such things here, small country.

7. reefer madness

Do you have mental hospitals? Maybe a little extreme, but you could get admitted for a couple of days and might make a friend or two that way. I don't know, it's kinda hard finding people that really understand us. That's probably part of the reason I don't have any friends.

8. touglytobeloved

Yes, we do have mental hospitals, but i cant go there. Mentally everything is ok with me. And peope in our mental hospitals are really mentally ill, not just sad or depressed or suicidal, at least as far as i know.

I have reasons for my feelings, for my depression. Real reasons, main is my health, and then uglyness, and then everything that comes with this. But my health is the real reason why i feel like this. And i wont die, but i wont be cured too. Im stuck, mentally ok, pretty smart, people in my life and at school thought i will have great future, some even expectedd to be scientist or something like that. But then everything got screwed up. And mental hospital will not help me.
    To be honest, i dont know why i even look for someone in my life to tell him about my feelings. That person, even if i have it, can help me only to stay few more days/weeks/months. At the end, my suicide is inevitable. Its the only solution. Probably i just need someone that will say that i do have reasons to die.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no noone has reason to die. Reach out and try to helpl others in your community. I am sure there are people lonely like you who would love to talk withsome one. Join a group of somesort. do volunteer work with the elderly or children Work in an animal shelter. The only way to meet someone is to get out of the enviroment your in. Go out to the park go for a walk go shopping talke with people put yourself out there. I know your loneliness god i do but the only way we are going to get help is by doing it ourselves. Therapist do help and medication can decrease your saddness please try please and continue to come back here and talk okay vent all you want people care here.

10. touglytobeloved

My health problems dont alow me to do all that, im too limited.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear that. There are community groups or health professionals volunteers that will come to you if need be. Call you doctor and let him or her know what you are feeling Get transportation through the community to take you places you need to go. There are people with no mobility at all able to get out with support You need to make things happen call doctor call people in you community you can help other people who are isolated, There is always help find it and use it You deserve to be as happy as anyone else make it happen get the help you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.