i need someone right now please...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lizzyqwerty, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizzyqwerty

lizzyqwerty Active Member

I am not suicidal i dont think, not yet but i dont know what to do
    i was at the dinner table and my dads wife saw my cuts and asked what happened to my arm
    i said i got scratched at work a while back
    and my dad was there
    i dont knwo what to do
    I don't want them to know
    i am so scared
    i cant cut right now and if i do its going to be bad,.. not on my arms so they dont see

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You put on music hun loud music you go for a walk a run you get away from whatever is triggering you to harm yourself ok you call crisis line you talk to someone you come here and let go of the anxiety here You know it is a urge hun it will pass keep busy ok

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Along with what Total Eclipse suggested, two things that might help if you have to is putting ice on your skin. And also using a red marker on your skin if you have to. But do everything in your power to resist cutting. you can draw on your skin with the marker. Draw as much as you want. And then put ice on it. And try to keep breating. when we are scared its hard to do that. but its important

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

what flowers said is great advice. it works for me. sometimes all it takes is me seeing some blood. personally i use paint. it looks more realistic when i mix reds with a little bit of brown.
    how are you doing now? i hope you were able to resist and the urge has subsided.

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

i would try and distract as much as possible start by going on forums and replying to messages and advising people in similar situations and you willl find that the time will fly by and you would of saved your arm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.