I need someone tö talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I fee like I cant go on anymore,everyday is a struggle,does anybody else feel this way

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes i feel that way most days hun struggle to get through sometimes a minute hopefully now you are here you won't have to fight through it alone hugs

3. Jason&the argonauts

Thank you its nice tö know other people are out there,i àm feeling very suisidal Ąnd cant get away from these feelings

4. Jason&the argonauts

I àm new tö this site,are there any people in England who can talk tö me,i àm in a dark place Ąnd àm scared tö carry on with life

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Jason and the Argonauts was a great movie! I'm sorry you are down. I feel that I have experienced a huge reason to feel as you, however, there is no benefit to giving up regardless the situation. We are strong and must fight to survive. There is always something you can do or give that means something and benefits self or others. Don't give in to bad urges.

6. Because you were feeling lost and confused and stuck in a dark and endless tunnel of nowhere.. But if you keep fighting it and soon you will get to see the light at the end of the tunnel by just keep walking and don't stop there. I used to feel that way but I keep fighting it and depending on talking to people in this forum. :hug:

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I feel like that most of the time. You can talk to me if you need someone there to listen.

8. VanillaCuppycake

VanillaCuppycake New Member

Hey, if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me, i promise ill understand and i dont bite:) *hugs* xoxo

9. Jason&the argonauts

I not sure how tö find my way around this site,vannillaCuppycake!!need tö talk I àm sitting in front of a bag of pills

10. Jason&the argonauts

I àm close tö taking these pills in front of me,cant seę my life has any point anymore,i want tö sleep Ąnd never wake up,i want tö seę my dad Ąnd be with him where ever he may be

11. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Don't you owe it to your dad to stay here and be strong and to honor his memory?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.