I need someone to help me please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anna2013, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna2013

Anna2013 Member

I have never felt so alone or hopeless. I want to die. Everyday is a battle and I just don't want to do it anymore. This is the beginning of another long night. is there anyone who can talk to me for awhile? Please.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Anna I am sorry you are so low tonight To make the night not so long hun i sometimes put a movie on and jsut watch it and fall asleep to it as long as i have noise it seems to help
    There is hope hun just when depression hits we just do not see it ok You hold on ok hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm here and can talk for a while. :hug:

4. Anna2013

Anna2013 Member

Thank you. I'm just so tired. I'm finding it so hard to talk myself out of ending my life. I just want this to be over. The thought of facing another day tomorrow just seems too big.

5. WildCherry

What's happened to cause you to feel so alone and so down?

6. Anna2013

Anna2013 Member

It's my whole life. I have no friends. My family doesn't care about me. I hate myself. I doubt every decision I make. I want to quit my job, I want to quit everything. I've dealt with depression since I was a teenager, over 20 years now. And it keeps getting worse. Every day is harder than the last. I just want to make it over.

7. WildCherry

You've reached out here, and that's something. People here do care and want to help. Hope you'll hold on and give us a chance... I've found that the site can be a place to find support and even friendship, if you're open to it.

8. Dee55

Dee55 Member

I understand how you feel. I've not wanted to be on this planet from my earliest memory because I felt like a freak of nature. On the verge of sanity and insanity. My parents did the best they could but they were mentally ill and it carried over to me. We are survivors and you can survive whatever you're going through. I've tried all kinds of medications, read every self help book on the planet, gone to religion everything and at 58 wanted to end my life because I was so tired of the fight. Had children, have beautiful grand children and still wanted to end the pain of how I feel about myself. Wanted to quit my job too, wanted to quit life, but then I knew there had to be a place I could go to to talk to people who could relate and help me through this since I couldn't seem to help myself. How people feel about us doesn't define us. How we feel about ourselves doesn't define us. They are just feelings. How we live our life defines us. You are here for a reason. Just coming here gives those of us who struggle with the same issues a chance to feel like we can maybe make a difference for another person by sharing our struggles and stories so despite how you feel about yourself, you are helping me. Giving me purpose to share and hopefully open a door to have people to talk to who can walk with you through what you're living and experiencing. A few weeks ago when I was done, tired, just wanted the pain to stop, I reached out to this site and didn't hear from one single person. But that was okay. I got out my feelings and knew that anyone who read my story would relate and I could let it all out. I came to this site because I really don't want to end my life, I just wanted the pain to stop, tired, tired, tired of the struggle to stay here for other people. I hope you will decide to stay here and continue to survive and find purpose in life.

9. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

I understand what you are going through.Please stay strong and fight this.
    please phone your crisis team,lifeline or whatever you have and tell them how you are feeling, explain your circumstances and ask them for assitance. Can you distract and take your mind it for a while, read a book, watch a program on telly or do something really mindless like the washing up or laundry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.