I need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImInLovexx, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

im so depressed. i have noone to talk to, my bf is at his cousins house and im afraid to call him. i dont want him to know how i feel right now.
    i want to cut, deep. deep enough so that i bleed untill all the blood is out of my arm. please, someone help me, talk to me before i do something ill forever regret.
  2. shellz

shellz Guest

:hug: sorry I cant be of more help...hang in there, okay?
  3. FerraraFunBunny

FerraraFunBunny New Member

I have to ask questions.

Why do you feel that you cannot call your boyfriend? The person you love is no.1= in your life right? Shouldn't you be able to talk to him, if not, why not?

Don't Cut. The physical wounds remain long after the mental ones have gone.

(edit - spelling corrections)
  4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

movies books music etc may help you out right now.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I was just wondering how you are doing now. Let us know. We do care about you and your well being. :hug:
  6. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

If you want to talk, please email me at holyspiritrocks@hotmail.com I don't know if I can help, but I can and am willing to listen to you. Please don't cut yourself, you are worth so much in God's eyes and He loves you. Don't be ashamed of how you feel or be afraid to talk about it, doing this can be really helpful.

I'm always ready to listen to you and please don't hesitate to email me or pm me if you want to talk.

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz
  7. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You have a BF call him. He needs to listen. If he's someone who can't listen and help you then he's not much of a BF or much of a person and you deserve better.

Come to the chat anytime. Plaenty of people willing to listen and talk to you. Many who understand well because they feel exactly the same way.

IF you have trouble with chat go to http://www.java.com/en/ and download the software.
  8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please don't hurt yourself. Call your bf if you so badly want to. Please let us know how you are doing - we care!:smile: I care!!:smile: :smile:

love and hugs,:hug: :flowers: :hug:

9. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

thanks everyone. I didnt call my boyfriend, and i didnt cut. I layed down and slept. I havent cried in a couple weeks, and it feels horrible not to. i just cant seem to make myself cry. oh well.
    talk to ya'll soon
  10. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

From reading above and reading now I'm glad to see that you've not cut, however calling your boyfriend may have helped. They're there to be a crying shoulder y'know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.