I need someone to talk to...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Sep 25, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am about to lose it...

honestly do...
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

talk away
  3. Ramino

Ramino Member

go on then... im listening:smile:
  4. White Dove

well i am a little afraid to even post.. fear it will turn into something else.

my cousin,, he shot his own daughter and her husband a few years back.. hes been convicted of the crime now 2 counts of premeditated first degree murder, 2 counts of felony murder, 2 counts of especially aggravated robbery, and 2 counts of abuse of a corpse.

its sad but yet good that he was found guilty yet its got me thinking of sandra..

last thing she said to me was i love you.. then a few days later her daddy killed her.. killed her over a stupid truck..

why am i thinking about her? i dont know... what can i do to stop thinking about her.. he abused her body, he picked up her body with a tractor and smasherd her down on the ground several times.. i cant keep thinking what all she went through, the pain she endured..

heres the link to the story

5. Ramino

Ramino Member

i dont even know wat to say, thats really awful... although i do not know ur cousin i think its justice for you, but most of all for sandra and her husband. i think this should be a time of proper mourning and closure, not of panic.. i hope ur aware that this incident was not, in anyway, preventable by urself, u clearly love her and her u... if ur religious, say a prayer, if not spend some time thinking about the couple... refresh there memory. im am truly sorry for both ur loses:sad:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007
  6. White Dove

thanks for your reply hun :hug: its so hard to forget her.. its been almost two years and i still think about her.. knowing he got a guilty verdic still dont help much.. it wont bring her back and he showed no remorse for killing her, no tears , nothing.. last words she said to me was i love you at her step daddys funeral , then a few days later she was dead.. how do you get over something like that??

its got me hurting more and all those thoughts about ending everything.. if only i could have went to her house and seen her that day , then she would not have went over there, i was gonna go see her but i didnt.. i was too busy doing other things...