i need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tealeaf, Sep 3, 2009.

1. tealeaf

tealeaf Member

im just here bursting idk what to do, im been sad for the past 2 yrs now and if i could find a cliff i would prob jump off of it, im tired physically and emotionally tired. I have no one for a guy, a guy who treadted me like trash and went to be with someone else and now she's not with her and doesnt want to be with me but now he wants to talk to me again and us be firends, im hapy that he wants to do this bu tive been alone for the past yr, no one at all, no one to talk to no one to cry to n o one to donothing wiht, everything i would open my moutht to say something it would be ebcause it was something work related, i drove to work and back home, and sometimes the store when i needed food, that has been my life for the past yr and how here is this guy and wants me to some see him,, wtf, i said i would but i dont want too because i gained weight on top of all that crap and today id one of those days where i want to quit my job and go jump off something, i want to go to sleep and not wake up but i wont do any of that, ill sit here and cry about it and fall asleep and when i wake up everything will be the same abd nothing will be different and there isnt anything i can do about it, no matter how hard i try how hard and wish how hard i pray and work nothing will change and me being alone and depressed is my life from now on and there isnt a damn thign i can do about it.

2. Sil3nt

Sil3nt New Member

I get your feeling of wanting to sleep and never wake up. Reality is a pain. Everyone is most likely going to say "Dont get invovled with him". I'm sure you know that anyways. Well, I just want to say I understand how you feel about being alone and depressed.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can talk to a councillor or therapist about your depression There is something you can do really. I know it will be hard but you need to get out and be amonsgt other people. Get out and get involved in a team some volunteer work so you can meet new people. Talk withyour doctor about getting councilling for you depression. Please know things can change but first you have to get some help to make changes happen. take care

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

O.K. I'll say it.. Don't get involved with this guy again..All he is doing is rebounding and knows your vulnerable.. I agree with violet that you need to get out and be around people.. Join a group or take some night classes, do something that gets you involved with people.. Do you have family near by?? Maybe reconnect with them.. No matter what, it is going to boil down to you having to take that first step..You have us to fall back on..We will help support you and give advice as best we can..Therapy is a wise choice.. They can help you put your life back in perspective..I wish you the best..

5. tealeaf

tealeaf Member

this is kinda off topic but does medical insurance pay for you to see a therapist? i would prob need to go to a doctor and get a referral?

6. tealeaf

tealeaf Member

ok now i really need some advice, the guy im talking above in my post is a guy that i really care about but i shouldnt because i dont think that he cares about me as much as i do him, anyway he live apart and he wants to come see me, idk what to do i miss him and i want to see him but ever since he told me he would come see me because i told him i wouldnt go see him, ever ssince he told me i was coming ive just had a headach, idk, i didnt sleep well last night and i dont even know how im feeling about it, i mean i want to see him but whats gonna happen when he gets here? whats gonna happens when he leaves? :( idk what to do , should i just tell him to not come? im scared to do this because if i do he prob wont talk to me and cut me out of his life, but he's done this before and im ok more or less, he's not the reason im depressed or the reason for my anxiety , he was just last in a LONG line ofppl that let me down, should i tell him not to come or what?