I need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xZombiexAngelx, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I created a thread last night about wanting to cut, and did talk to someone for a bit in that thread. But last night, I cut 4 times, and tonight, 5 times. A total of 9, in less then 24 hours. I hadn't cut in 2 years and 3 months. My SH Sobriety has been broken. I feel... horrible about it. I keep wanting to add more cuts. I dunno what to do.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Just try to be easy on yourself. Slipping up like that happens. I went 5 years once before I cut again and I was a little discouraged but I ended up stopping again after a couple months and have only slipped once since. Now I'm going on 5 months again. All you can do is try. its a hard thing to stop doing I realize but maybe just remember how good it felt to go that long without cutting and focus on that feeling then just try to get there again.

3. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I threw out the thing I was using to cut with. But now I just feel incredibly anxious all the time. I want to cut so bad, but I have nothing to use. This is just too much for me :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.