i need someone who understands to talk to - no ones there

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by exnurse, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i just cant talk to anyone i know about how really bad i feel, i cant talk in the chat rooms, i cant talk at home, HELP
  2. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

I don't know if I will understand but I can try. I am a retired nurse with a long history of depression and suicide attempts so if you think I might understand ,I am here to talk. At the moment life is going ok for me so i should be able to come up with something positive :)
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You're welcome to talk here, without being afraid of being judged. Or if you want a more private conversation, you can always pick out someone here that you relate to and converse with private messages.
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Louise :hug:

You are welcome to post here in any fashion you are comfortable with.

You can also pm me anytime, I am usually around.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Exnurse, welcome to the forums :hug:

Why can't you talk in the chat rooms? We are a friendly and welcoming bunch.
    What's going on in your life that's making you think of suicide?
  6. maries

maries Active Member

i know how you feel. maybe not exactly how you feel, but I have felt like I can't talk to anybody. I can't talk to my friends about something like suicide or depression, I especially can't talk to my family. it's a hard thing to go through and I would like to help in any way I can.
  7. caz450

caz450 Account Closed

i feel the same way. i can't talk to anyone. even in the chat rooms. you have to get 20 forum posts before you do. i am completely lost.
    i have noone and on my own in a corner. their i no way out.
  8. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

To the above, it's really not very hard to get 20 posts. I'm not suggesting you spam, but there are 'casual' forums; its simply a limited safeguard to prevent spamming. If it were 100 posts, I'd think that were unreasonable, but I'm not really against 20. It'd probably take you less than a day to hit that number. To clarify, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything.

As for the OP, I'm not in much condition to talk, but if you make a topic I'll try to respond in detail. I think you'll find the depth of my responses to be very different from the normal response to suicidal people, if you just take a quick look thru my topics/responses. People in the past when I have talked to various people have appreciated that.
  9. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hello Louise

Im sorry that I cant personally help you at the moment- I have enough trouble coping with myself.

Id like to share the tel. number for Samaritans in Bognor /Chichester are - is a place that I lived in for 10 years

The number is )1243 826333.

You also could post here - and Im certain that people will try to help..
  10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

are you better today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.