i need someone who understands to talk to - no ones there

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by exnurse, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i just cant talk to anyone i know about how really bad i feel, i cant talk in the chat rooms, i cant talk at home, HELP

2. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

I don't know if I will understand but I can try. I am a retired nurse with a long history of depression and suicide attempts so if you think I might understand ,I am here to talk. At the moment life is going ok for me so i should be able to come up with something positive :)

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You're welcome to talk here, without being afraid of being judged. Or if you want a more private conversation, you can always pick out someone here that you relate to and converse with private messages.

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Louise :hug:

You are welcome to post here in any fashion you are comfortable with.

You can also pm me anytime, I am usually around.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Exnurse, welcome to the forums :hug:

Why can't you talk in the chat rooms? We are a friendly and welcoming bunch.
    What's going on in your life that's making you think of suicide?

6. maries

maries Active Member

i know how you feel. maybe not exactly how you feel, but I have felt like I can't talk to anybody. I can't talk to my friends about something like suicide or depression, I especially can't talk to my family. it's a hard thing to go through and I would like to help in any way I can.

7. caz450

caz450 Account Closed

i feel the same way. i can't talk to anyone. even in the chat rooms. you have to get 20 forum posts before you do. i am completely lost.
    i have noone and on my own in a corner. their i no way out.

8. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

To the above, it's really not very hard to get 20 posts. I'm not suggesting you spam, but there are 'casual' forums; its simply a limited safeguard to prevent spamming. If it were 100 posts, I'd think that were unreasonable, but I'm not really against 20. It'd probably take you less than a day to hit that number. To clarify, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything.

As for the OP, I'm not in much condition to talk, but if you make a topic I'll try to respond in detail. I think you'll find the depth of my responses to be very different from the normal response to suicidal people, if you just take a quick look thru my topics/responses. People in the past when I have talked to various people have appreciated that.

9. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hello Louise

Im sorry that I cant personally help you at the moment- I have enough trouble coping with myself.

Id like to share the tel. number for Samaritans in Bognor /Chichester are - is a place that I lived in for 10 years

The number is )1243 826333.

You also could post here - and Im certain that people will try to help..

10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

are you better today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.