I need something

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Mar 27, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im looking at these tablets, must be 30 of em, I just feel so tired, jaded and utterly fucking pointless. I desperately want to take them right now. I should really just do it, I really really cant see the point in hanging on.

I guess i could go get a bottle, knock myself out...but fuck then I have live with getting shouted at cause it wont kill me, and the money Ive spent on it.

Im sick of everything.

Nothing excites me
    Nothing motivates me
    There is nothing to get me through the days anymore
    I have nothing to live for
    Im hanging on by the bearest of threads and I really dont know why.

I need to make a decision.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Matt :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you need to talk, feel free to drop me a PM or something :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Matt please don't take them :sad: I want to OD aswell, we can get through this together. Please don't take any.
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

matt i know we haven't spoken in a while but i've got to ask that you hang on. i know it seems utterly pointless but something good can come later. i didn't believe it until something like that happened for me just a couple of weeks ago. it was so simple, i mean very simple but it totally made my day when i never expected something like that could. guy i'm here if you want to talk. i'm doing better than i was myself a while back. i say that trying to point out i'm in bit better shape to try and help. please take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.
  5. blade

blade Well-Known Member

u can work through this u know. just keep taking ur salf away from thngs like that and u can move on.

i know what u mean by nothing excites u or motivates u. thats with me too.

care care hun.