I need support

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SentinelMG, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentinelMG

SentinelMG Active Member

I'm on maximum dosage Zoloft. I've just felt...shitty. All day. I'm so sad right now and I don't have a reason why...I guess that's depression for you. I'm crying at nothing and everything, I can't do anything. Anything. I feel guilty about trying to use the chat feature because other people have problems too, other people need it more...but I'm so lonely, I feel unloved (and at the same time, loved?) Nothing makes sense. I could really use some help tonight.

EDIT: Have used chat, not feeling guilty ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
  2. wickedsick

wickedsick Member

Hi, Sentinel
    You don't have to worry about using the chat, if you're in need. Try it or send a pm to someone.
  3. Pickett

Pickett Well-Known Member

I would be more than happy to talk with you.

I find myself wanting to talk about my problems a lot because they're real to me and I feel most other people don't understand. I've really become an angry, bitter person. Underneath all that I am so lonely.

I bottled up my feelings for years because at the time I thought I needed to to survive and it has given me so much heartache. I really want someone to hold me.

Antidepressants never worked for me but I believe they do help some people. I'm being so emotional right now. I hope I'm not depressing you.
  4. SentinelMG

SentinelMG Active Member

No, it's hard to depress me right now Pickett. I often feel the same way as you. Care to try PMing each other a bit?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.