I need tö talk tö someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

What can I do tö get away from feeling so low,why cant I just got tö sleep Ąnd not wake up,i hàve had tö fight all my life,but I hàve run out of fight,i want tö give in tö these voices Ąnd take my life,i seę no point anymore,the last year I hàve been in Ąnd out of hospital Ąnd feel like I àm going down a path of no return

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Were you in and out of hospital due to suicidal thinking? Or something else? Anyway, you can PM me if you need to talk.

3. Jason&the argonauts

Yes I was in hospital fir 5 months came out for about a month then back in hospital,i hàve had three serious attempts at toking my life which failed,i àm alone Ąnd not sure where tö go from here,i hàve serious thoughts about <Mod Edit:Methods:Cocacola> this time,i know there is no coming back from that

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Wow 5 months is quite a while. And it didn't help at all? What kind of things have you already tried to help yourself (like, meds, therapy, etc)? I can understand how bad you must feel having those thoughts. I have had certain tools that I could use to kill myself with in my closet since march, and some days I stare at it thinking "should I or shouldn't I?", and a lot of people don't really like talking to me when I get like that and it gets them angry and upset. So then I feel even more alone and drugs come to mind because I see no other way of staying alive and staying sane. But I really do understand what you're going through so you can always talk to me about it.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jason. I had to edit your post because it contained methods. Methods aren't allowed here. They can give people ideas and also we are a pro life site. I'm truly sorry that you are feeling so low in yourself.Don't give into the voices, I know it's hard but you can do it. x

6. Jason&the argonauts

Doctors hàve tried several different drugs on me but they say I àm treatment resistant,i àm currently taking enough drugs tö sink a ship,i used tö smoke dope/weed for 25 years Ąnd just recently stopped smoking,i àm waiting tö start group therapy as I had one tö one therapy but it sent me over the edge Ąnd I ended up back in hospital,i hàve split from long term partner just recently as I needed tö be on my own Ąnd work out whats going on in my head,i feel sick where I àm alone Ąnd feel empty,i hàve been in bed for two days as I hàve no energy tö get out of bed,time is ticking away,my time here is done

7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Yeah, I recently split up with my (now ex) fiancé as well. And all I've been wanting to do ever since is heroin again. But I did meet someone else recently and it's sort of helping some of those thoughts to go away. But if it came down to it, and heroin was my only way of staying alive, then that's what I'd have to do. It's not good, by any means, but it's better than dying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.